You are here: What's new Exhibitions for Schools
Tony Package on the Move
is a touring exhibition that deals with waste processing and recycling. EKO-KOM offers the exhibition to schools free of charge.
Orders for the exhibitions should be directed to Ms. Eva Sochůrková, phone: 729 848 301, who will also willingly answer your questions in this respect.
- The exhibition will explain the following issues to visitors in a comprehensible form:
”Why are wastes sorted?”, “What is sorted?”, and “How are wastes recycled?”
- It is designed primarily for the students of secondary schools and appropriately completes the content of curriculum with the subject matters of ecology and environmental protection.
- The exhibition comprises a game in which children themselves will try waste sorting; instructor‘s lecture, charts displaying the lucid representations of particular waste cycles and the samples of materials produced through waste recycling.
- The viewing of the exhibition including supporting explanation by a trained and certified instructor will take about 45 minutes.
- Holding conditions: 4 time to 5 times, each for the group of 20 – 40 children. Typically the exhibition can be installed in the classroom, in the area before the blackboard.
školní Tonda Obal s videoprojektorem
venkovní provedení výstavy Tonda Obal na cestách s autem
exponáty výstavy Tonda Obal na cestách
ukázka exponátů výstavy Tonda Obal na cestách
výklad - výstava o třídění Tonda Obal na cestách
Exponáty výstavy Tonda Obal na cestách
venkovní provedení Tonda Obal
venkovní akce Tonda Obal na cestách